Rights issue April 2023
The Board of Directors of Cereno Scientific resolved on April 20, 2023, to carry out a rights issue with preferential rights for existing shareholders.
Due to legal restriction, the information on this part of Cereno Scientific AB (publ)’s (“Cereno Scientific” or the “Company”) website is not accessible to certain persons. We kindly ask you to review the following information and provide the following confirmation each time you wish to access this part of the Company’s website. Please note that the terms set out below may be altered or updated and therefore it is important that you review them each time you visit this page.
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHOLLY OR PARTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (INCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, CANADA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, RUSSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD BE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This website and the information contained herein is not intended for, and may not be accessed by, or distributed or disseminated to, persons resident or physically present in the United States of America (including its territories and possessions), Australia, Belarus, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, South Korea, or any other jurisdiction where distribution would require additional prospectuses, registration measures, or other measures bedsides those required by Swedish law or otherwise would be in conflict with the rules of such jurisdiction or which cannot be made without application of exemptions in such jurisdiction. This website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or acquire, any units, unit rights, paid subscribed units, or other securities in Cereno Scientific (“Securities”) to any person in said jurisdictions. The information on the websites may not be forwarded or reproduced in such a manner that contravenes such restrictions or would give cause to such requirements.
No Securities have been registered or will be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 as amened (the “Securities Act”) or the securities legislation of any state or other jurisdiction in the United States of America and may not be offered, subscribed for, used, pledged, sold, resold, allotted, delivered, or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States of America except under an available exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration of requirements under the Securities Act and in compliance with the securities legislation in the relevant state or any other jurisdiction of the United States of America.
Within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), no public offering of Securities is made in other countries than Sweden. In other member states of the European Union (“EU”), such an offering of Securities may only be made in accordance with the Prospectus Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (the “Prospectus Regulation”). In other member states of the EEA which have not implemented the Prospectus Regulation in its national legislation, any offer of Securities may only be made in accordance with an applicable exemption under national law.
All persons residing outside of the above mentioned jurisdictions who wish to access the documents contained on this website should first ensure that they are not subject to local laws or regulations that prohibit or restrict their right to access this website, or require registration or approval for any acquisition of securities by them. Cereno Scientific assumes no responsibility if there is a violation of applicable law and regulations by any person.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this website.
Access to electronic versions of these materials is being made available on this website by the Company in good faith and for information purposes only.
By clicking “Confirm” you confirm and certify that:
(i) you have read and accepted the terms and restrictions set out above,
(ii) you are not a resident of or physically present in any of the above jurisdictions or any other restricted jurisdiction and are not a U.S. person (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act); and
(iii) you are either:
(a) a resident of or physically present in Sweden;
(b) if resident or physically present in a Member State of the European Economic Area other than Sweden, a qualified investor as defined in Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 of the European parliament and of the council; or
(c) otherwise authorized to access this information pursuant to applicable laws or regulations.
Warrants of series TO2
In connection to the directed issue that was completed in September 2020 a total of 34,519,281 warrants of series TO2 was issued.
Each warrant of series TO2 will give the holder the right to subscribe for one new share of series B in Cereno during the period from 14 September 2022 until and including 28 September 2022 to a subscription price corresponding to the following:
70 percent of the volume weighted average price of the Company’s share during the period from 29 August 2022 until and including 12 September 2022. The subscription price shall however never be determined to an amount below the quotation value of the Company’s share or to a higher amount than SEK 3.33.
Warrants of series TO2 will, upon full exercise, provide the Company a maximum of approximately SEK 114.8 million before issue costs, based on the maximum subscription price. The actual issue amount will naturally depend upon the final subscription price.
Note that warrants that have not been sold no later than 26 September 2022 or alternatively used for subscription for new shares no later than 28 September 2022 will become void. For your warrants not to become void you need to actively use them for subscription to new shares or sell them.
Bilaga C - Optionsvillkor TO2
Warrants of series TO1
In connection to the directed issue that was completed in September 2020 a total of 34,519,281 warrants of series TO1 was issued.
The subscription period for exercise of the warrants of series TO1 took place from September 15, 2021, up to and including September 29, 2021. The subscription price per share for exercising the warrants of series TO1 was set to SEK 2.85.
In total, 33,442,470 warrants of series TO1 were exercised for subscription of 33,442,470 shares of series B, meaning that approximately 96.9 percent of all outstanding warrants of series TO1 were exercised for subscription of shares.
“It is very rewarding to see the high subscription rate that was achieved. The successful share issue shows that the shareholders have a lot of confidence in Cereno, which may be due to a combination of all the important milestones that were achieved during the past twelve months and the big potential ahead which could be realized from the Company’s development as we move forward with our promising programs”, says Sten Sörensen, CEO of Cereno Scientific. “We are currently working at full speed with implementing our clinical phase II study with CS1 in pulmonary arterial hypertension and there is also a lot of activity in our two preclinical programs which are being pursued in collaboration with University of Michigan. The capital that we are now receiving makes it possible to run these development programs with full force and allows us to continue to build Cereno’s technological platform which has the potential to offer better treatments for common and rare cardiovascular diseases, where there are large unmet needs”.
Bilaga B - Optionsvillkor TO1
Letter to warrant holders
Directed issue Sep 2020
The directed issue was carried out on the basis of the registered issue authorization that the Annual General Meeting of Cereno Scientific AB decided on 10 June 2020.
- The Company has carried out a directed issue of 15,800,000 units. One unit will consist of two (2) shares of series B and two (2) warrants. Of the warrants, one (1) warrant will be of series TO1 and one (1) warrant will be of series TO2.
- The directed issue has been targeted to a limited group of qualified investors.
- Additionally, the Company will issue and allocate two (2) warrants of series TO1 and two (2) warrants of series TO2 respectively to current shareholders for every five (5) shares owned on the applicable record date.
- The subscription price in the directed issue was set to SEK 3.80 per unit, corresponding to SEK 1.90 per share. The warrants are issued and allotted free of charge.
- Through the directed issue, the Company will initially receive approximately SEK 60 million before deduction of transaction costs.
- The Company's Board of Directors has also entered into a loan financing agreement of SEK 10 million with Formue Nord Fokus A/S, whom also will receive warrants of series TO1 and TO2.
Press release9 October 2020
First day of trading in warrants of series TO1 and TO2 has been set for October 14, 2020
Press release2 October 2020
Record date for distribution of warrants of series TO1 and TO2 to current shareholders is set for October 9, 2020
Press release30 September 2020
Cereno Scientific AB completes a directed issue of units of approximately SEK 60 million and issues warrants to current shareholders
Press release29 September 2020
Cereno Scientific AB intends to carry out a directed issue of units and enters into a loan agreement
Terms and Conditions for Warrants of series TO1
Terms and Conditions for Warrants of series TO2
Rights issue May 2019
Information is in Swedish only.
Cereno Scientific AB beslutade den 12 april 2019 om en emission av aktier med företrädesrätt för Bolagets befintliga aktieägare.
Anmälningssedlar och annan information om Företrädesemissionen kommer att hållas tillgängligt på Bolagets hemsida, www.cerenoscientific.com, samt på Mangolds hemsida, www.mangold.se, från och med den 23 maj 2019.
Summering av emissionen:
- Cereno Scientific kommer att genomföra en företrädesemission om cirka 55,6 MSEK.
- Bolagets positiva utveckling har sedan förgående år finansierats via ett finansieringsavtal med European High Growth Opportunities Securitization Fund (EHGOSF). Skuldfinansieringen innebar en flexibel lösning som skapade utrymme för Cereno Scientific att fokusera på kärnverksamheten vilket möjliggjort fortsatt leverans operationella målsättningar.
- Med fullt fokus på den fortsatta utvecklingen av läkemedelskandidaten, CS1, estimerar bolaget att lämna in ansökan för Fas 2-studien under Q2 2019 med start under H1 2020. Parallellt inleds samarbetet med Emeriti Bio avseende den prekliniska utvecklingen av den innovativa substansen CS014, som nyligen förvärvades. Bolaget avser använda nettolikviden från företrädesemissionen i syfte att finansiera nödvändiga förberedelser för att erhålla godkännande från myndigheter att inleda Fas 2-studie, skala upp produktionen och producera CS1 för att användas under studien, efter godkännande initiera Fas 2-studien samt vidareutveckla CS014.
- Varje på avstämningsdagen (21 maj) innehavd aktie (oaktat aktieslag) i Cereno Scientific berättigar till en (1) teckningsrätt. En (1) teckningsrätt berättigar till teckning av en (1) nyemitterad aktie av serie B i Cereno Scientific.
- Teckningskursen är 2,90 SEK per aktie av serie B.
20 maj 2019
Publicering av prospekt
21 maj 2019
23 maj – 4 juni 2019
Handel med teckningsrätter
23 maj – 7 juni 2019
17 juni 2019
Information in Swedish only.
Börsnotering år 2016
Cereno Scientific AB:s (Cereno) nyemission inför notering på AktieTorget avslutades den 19 maj 2016.
Sten R Sörensen, VD i Cereno Scientific, kommenterar: ”I samband med nyemissionen och listningen har vi presenterat bolaget för hundratals potentiella aktieägare. Det är mycket glädjande att så många av dessa har valt att teckna och ytterligare ett antal utöver de som vi presenterat för. Vi uppskattar det förtroende, som vi har fått, och kommer att förvalta det väl. Vi är också stolta över det totala teckningsbeloppet, som visar på ett stort intresse för bolaget”.
Summering av emissionen:
- Emissionen tecknades till närmare 70 MSEK, inklusive teckningsåtagande om 14,3 MSEK. Det motsvarar en överteckning om 300 procent och emissionen tillför bolaget cirka 22 MSEK före emissionsomkostnader som uppgår till cirka 2 MSEK.
- Totalt inkom teckningar från 2700 konton.
- Avräkningsnotor är planerade att skickas ut omkring den 25 maj 2016 till de som tilldelats aktier.
- Preliminär första dag för handel på AktieTorget är den 14 juni 2016, senareläggs till 22 juni 2016.
- Baserat på bemyndigande från årsstämman den 29 januari 2016, beslutade styrelsen den 15 april 2016, att öka Bolagets aktiekapital med högst 294 000 SEK genom en emission av högst 2 940 000 aktier av serie B (”Erbjudandet”). Erbjudandet riktar sig till befintliga aktieägare, allmänheten och professionella investerare.